For wedding events at The Grain Loft, rental hours are from 10:00 am until 12:00 midnight for Friday and Saturday rentals. Events must end by 11:00 pm allowing for an hour of clean up time. All vendors and clean-up crew must be off the property by 12:00 midnight. Prices do not include our service charge or tax
A $500 service fee and 5.5% sales tax will be added onto the total price.
Holiday Weekends are an Additional $250 (Includes Friday & Saturday events that fall on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, New Years Eve, New Years Day )
2022/2023 Peak Season ( May through October )
Friday Wedding $5,000
Saturday Wedding $5,500
2022/2023 Off Season ( November, December January & April)
Friday Wedding $4,000
Saturday Wedding $4,500
Included with the Rental of The Grain Loft Venue
- Use of 2 separate on site spaces for couples and their wedding party to get ready- Our elegant Posh Parlor and our hip Hideaway cottage. ( Hideaway cottage only available April through October )
- Ceremony Rehearsal: 1 hour for Saturday weddings, 2 hours for Friday weddings ( Friday weddings may also start to set up during their 2 hour rehearsal time )
- Stunning wood head table, mix of round and rectangle tables and beautiful chiavari chairs for 175 guests. Multiple layouts. Extra tables that can be used to set up buffet and dessert stations and for gift table, etc. (linens are not included)
- Use of Microphone for Indoors,
- Music for cocktail and dinner (pandora commercial free station of your choosing).
- On site parking for your guests.
- Endless opportunities for photographs, no need to leave the premises!
- Updated Rustic and Industrial Indoor Bar
- Updated Indoor Restrooms
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Kitchenette staging area for your use or your caterers, including a large refrigerator (All food must be prepared off site and brought in.)
- Outdoor Fire Pit (Seasonal, April – October only)
- Use of outdoor patio area with pub tables / umbrellas and sitting area (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Outdoor entertaining in our Tap Room cottage – (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Gorgeous walk through gardens with tranquil stream (Seasonal, May – October only.)
What does the $500 service fee cover?
*Rather than gratuity, the day of service charge serves to staff the venue with two team members that will be on site from 6am to 1am. They will be the ones to clean the venue, set up tables and chairs for your event, assist with moving any other furniture as needed for your day, meet your vendors as they arrive and get them situated, help to park cars, keep restrooms clean and stocked, start the fire pits in the evening, help to remove any tables and chairs from the dance floor for reception, check in with caterers, bartenders throughout event and keep them stocked with garbage and recycle bags and many other duties that help to create a smooth wedding day process. Our staff members are not day-of-coordinators. It is recommended that you have a separate individual to help keep your day on schedule.