Rental hours are from 10:00am to 12:00 midnight. This includes set up and take down. Events must end by 11:00 pm allowing an hour for clean up time. All vendors and clean up crew must be off the property by 12:00.
5.5% sales tax and $500 day of service charge will be added to all rentals.
Holiday Weekends are an Additional $250 (Includes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday events that fall on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, New Years Eve, New Years Day )
2021 Peak Season – May through October
2022 Peak Season – May through October
2021 Off Season – November, December, January & April
2022 Off Season – November, December, January & April
*Inquire within about events during February and March*
The below items and services are included in the rental rate:
- On site parking for your guests.
- Use of our 2 separate on site spaces for the couple and their bridal party to get ready.(Posh Parlor & Hideaway cottage)
- Rectangular/Round tables and beautiful chiavari chairs for 175 guests (linens are not included.)
- Stunning wood head table.
- Extra tables that can be used to set up buffet and dessert stations and for gift table, etc.
- Gorgeous walk through gardens with tranquil stream (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Outdoor beer garden in our Tap Room cottage – optional (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Endless opportunities for onsite photographs, no need to leave the premises!
- Use of outdoor patio area with pub tables / umbrellas and sitting area (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Updated Rustic and Industrial Indoor Bar.
- Use of our wireless mic and sound system for cocktail and dinner music.
- Use of fire pit – to be started at dusk, optional (Seasonal, April – October only)
- Updated Indoor Restrooms.
- Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Kitchenette staging area for your use or your caterers, including a large refrigerator (All food must be prepared off site and brought in.)
What does the $500 service charge cover?
*Rather than gratuity, the day of service charge serves to staff the venue with two team members that will be on site from 6am to 1am. They will be the ones to clean/set up tables and chairs for your event, assist with moving any other furniture as needed for your day, meet your vendors as they arrive and get them situated, help to park cars, keep restrooms clean and stocked, start the fire pits in the evening, help to remove any tables and chairs from the dance floor for reception, check in with caterers, bartenders throughout event and keep them stocked with garbage and recycle bags and many other duties that help to create a smooth wedding day process. Our staff members are not day-of-coordinators. It is recommended that you have a separate individual to help keep your day on schedule.