For wedding events at The Grain Loft, rental hours are from 10:00 am until 12:00 midnight for Friday and Saturday rentals. Events must end by 11:00 pm allowing for an hour of clean up time. All vendors and clean-up crew must be off the property by 12:00 midnight. Prices do not include our service charge or tax
A $500 service fee and 5.5% sales tax will be added onto the total price of the venue rental fee.
Holiday Weekends are an Additional $250 (Includes Friday & Saturday events that fall on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, New Years Eve, New Years Day )
2023 Peak Season ( May through October )
Friday Wedding $5,000 / Saturday Wedding $5,500
2024 Peak Season ( May through October )
Friday or Saturday Wedding $6,000 (Use of Tent Space Included)
2023 Off Season ( November, December January & April)
Friday Wedding $4,000 / Saturday Wedding $4,500
2024 Off Season ( November, December January & April)
Friday or Saturday Wedding $4,500
Included with the Rental of The Grain Loft Venue
- Use of 2 separate on site spaces for couples and their wedding party to get ready- Our elegant Posh Parlor and our hip Hideaway cottage. ( Hideaway cottage only available April through October )
- Garden style ceremony location (you have the option to have your outdoor ceremony at the venue. Optional chair set up fee of $2.75 per chair if wanting chairs set up for your ceremony set up and take down done by venue staff*)
- Ceremony Rehearsal: 1 hour for Saturday weddings, 2 hours for Friday weddings ( Friday weddings may also start to set up during their 2 hour rehearsal time )
- Endless opportunities for photographs, no need to leave the premises!
- Gorgeous walk through gardens with tranquil stream (Seasonal, May – October only.)
- Use of large outdoor patio area with pub tables / umbrellas and sitting areas (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Outdoor entertaining cottage with deck *use this for a specialty themed room if you would like* – (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Stunning wood head table, mix of round and rectangle tables and beautiful chiavari chairs for 175 guests. Multiple layouts. Extra tables that can be used to set up buffet and dessert stations and for gift table, etc. (linens are not included)
- Upscale Gas Outdoor Fire Pit (Seasonal, April – October only)
- Music for cocktail and dinner if needed (pandora commercial free station of your choosing).
- On site parking for your guests.
- Updated Rustic and Industrial Indoor Bar
- Updated Indoor Restrooms (& outdoor restrooms * available only during peak season)
- Outdoor Restrooms (super clean and user friendly * available April through October*)
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Kitchenette staging area for your use or your caterers, including a large refrigerator (All food must be prepared off site and brought in.)
- For your guests to be more comfortable outside during the summer months we do spray for bugs to keep the mosquitos under control
What does the $500 service fee cover?
*The day of service charge serves to staff the venue with at least two team members that will be on site from 6am to 1am. They will be the ones to clean the venue, set up tables and chairs for your event, assist with moving any other furniture as needed for your day, meet your vendors as they arrive and get them situated and help them with any questions, help to park cars, keep restrooms clean and stocked, circulate the outside/inside of venue to keep things clean and tidy, start the fire pit in the evening, remove any tables and chairs from the dance floor for reception, check in with caterers & bartenders throughout event and keep them stocked with garbage and recycle bags, check in with bar to make sure service is going smoothly and as planned and many other duties that help to create a smooth wedding day process. Our staff members are not day-of-coordinators. It is recommended that you have a separate individual to help keep your day on schedule.
Bar/Beverage Info: We want you to have the flexibility to create the perfect day for you! Thus, all vendors are the choice of the renter (with the exception of beverages.) All beverages, soda and alcohol must be purchased through the Grain Loft. We offer you the option to either customize your bar package a la carte or have the simplicity of selecting one of our suggested bar packages along with a cash bar. Simply tailor the bar to suit your event. NO minimum beverage purchase is required.
NO CARRY IN BEVERAGES ALLOWED **A $500 fee will apply for any carry in alcohol violation**