The price for any non wedding event is $500 for minimum 3 hours and $100 for each additional hour.
*5.5% sales tax and 18% Service Fee will be added to all rentals
Friday / Saturday Rentals (May through October) Must be rented out no earlier than 12 weeks prior to an event. Rental times will fall between the hours of 10am and 11pm for Friday and Saturday and between 10am and 10pm on Sundays, not to exceed more than 6 hours.
Friday through Sunday Rentals (November, December,January & April) **enquire about February & March** Can be rented out at any time. Rental times will fall between the hours of 10am and 11pm for Friday and Saturday and between 10am and 10pm on Sundays, not to exceed more than 6 hours.
Tuesday/Wednesday Rentals **Only Available November through April on select dates** Enquire within** Can be rented out at any time. Rental times will fall between the hours of 10am and 10pm, not to exceed more than 6 hours.
The below items and services are included in the rental rate:
- Round and Rectangle tables and beautiful chiavari chairs for up to 175 guests. (linens not included)
- Indoor Speakers for us to play background music if needed. (can not be utilized by a DJ)
- Extra tables that can be used to set up buffet and dessert stations and for gift table, etc.
- Gorgeous walk through gardens with tranquil stream (Seasonal, May – October only.)
- Endless opportunities for onsite photographs, no need to leave the premises!
- Use of outdoor patio area with pub tables / umbrellas and sitting area (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Updated Rustic Industrial Indoor Bar
- Updated Indoor Restrooms.
- Color customizable Indoor and outdoor uplighting
- Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Kitchenette staging area for your use or your caterers, including a large refrigerator
- (All food must be prepared off site and brought in.)
- On site parking for your guests. (no overnight parking)
- For your guests to be more comfortable outside during the summer months we do spray for bugs to keep the mosquitos under control
*All alcohol/beverages need to be purchased through The Grain Loft (hosted bar and cash bar available). You may bring in food, or have it provided by a caterer or a food truck. The renter may decide what caterer to use. Refrigerators will be available for storing food. The Grain Loft does not have a state inspected kitchen, therefore, no food can be prepared on premises. Catering dishes should be washed off site, and there is no stove available.
What does the 18% service fee cover?
*The day of service charge serves to staff the venue with at least one team member that will be on site prepping before your event, through your event, and after your event. They will be the ones to clean the venue, set up tables and chairs for your event, assist with moving any other furniture as needed for your day, meet your vendors as they arrive and get them situated and help them with any questions, keep restrooms clean and stocked, circulate the outside/inside of venue to keep things clean and tidy, check in with caterers & bartender throughout event and keep them stocked with garbage and recycle bags, check in with bar to make sure service is going smoothly and as planned and many other duties that help to create a smooth wedding day process. Our staff members are not day-of-coordinators. It is recommended that you have a separate individual to help keep your day on schedule.