The price for any non wedding event is $500 for minimum 3 hours and $100 for each additional hour.
*5.5% sales tax and 18% Service Fee will be added to all rentals
Friday / Saturday Rentals (May through October) Must be rented out no earlier than 12 weeks prior to an event. Rental times will fall between the hours of 10am and 11pm for Friday and Saturday and between 10am and 10pm on Sundays, not to exceed more than 6 hours.
Friday through Sunday Rentals (November, December,January & April) **enquire about February & March** Can be rented out at any time. Rental times will fall between the hours of 10am and 11pm for Friday and Saturday and between 10am and 10pm on Sundays, not to exceed more than 6 hours.
Tuesday/Wednesday Rentals **Only Available November through April on select dates** Enquire within** Can be rented out at any time. Rental times will fall between the hours of 10am and 10pm, not to exceed more than 6 hours.
The below items and services are included in the rental rate:
- On site parking for your guests.
- Round/rectangular tables and beautiful chiavari chairs for 175 guests (linens are not included.)
- Stunning 20′ wood table.
- Extra tables that can be used to set up buffet and dessert stations and for gift table, etc.
- Gorgeous walk through gardens with tranquil stream (Seasonal, May- October only.)
- Outdoor Taproom cottage for additional entertaining space (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Endless opportunities for onsite photographs, no need to leave the premises!
- Use of outdoor patio area with pub tables / umbrellas and sitting area (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Updated Rustic and Industrial Indoor Bar. (All beverages must be purchased through The Grain Loft)
- Updated Indoor Restrooms.
- Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Kitchenette staging area for your use or your caterers, including a large refrigerator (All food must be prepared off site and brought in.)
*All alcohol/beverages need to be purchased through The Grain Loft (hosted bar and cash bar available). You may bring in food, or have it provided by a caterer or a food truck. The renter may decide what caterer to use. Refrigerators will be available for storing food. The Grain Loft does not have a state inspected kitchen, therefore, no food can be prepared on premises. Catering dishes should be washed off site, and there is no stove available.