$2,000 ( 6 Hour Rental ) 50 Guest Max limit
*5.5% sales tax and $250 day of service charge will be added to all rentals.
Peak Season – May through October
Friday & Saturday
Available to be booked no more than 90 days in advance
Off Season – November, December, January & April
(inquire within about February & March)
Friday & Saturday
Available to be booked at any time
Holiday Weekends if available are an Additional $250 (Includes Friday and Saturday events that fall on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, New Years Eve, New Years Day )
Rental hours are to be booked between the hours of 10:00am to 12:00am on Friday/Saturday . All set up and take down of your event must be done within your 6 hour rental period. Your vendors, set up crew, or guests may not arrive prior to the start of the rental period. Your vendors, clean up crew and guests must be off the property by the end of the rental period.
Included with Elopement Rental of The Grain Loft Venue
- Outdoor or indoor ceremony chair set up for up to 50 guests
- Round or Rectangle tables and beautiful chiavari chairs for 50 guests. (House linens included)
- Stunning wood head table.
- 1 Bar staff member to serve your guests from our rustic Industrial Indoor bar
- 5 bottles of house champagne (for a toast or just to be served from bar to guests)
- Indoor Speakers for us to play background music if needed. (can not be utilized by a DJ)
- Use of Microphone for Indoors, if needed.
- Extra tables that can be used to set up buffet and dessert stations and for gift table, etc.
- Gorgeous walk through gardens with tranquil stream (Seasonal, May – October only.)
- Outdoor entertaining area in our Tap Room cottage (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Endless opportunities for onsite photographs, no need to leave the premises!
- Use of outdoor patio area with pub tables / umbrellas and sitting area (Seasonal, April – October only.)
- Outdoor Fire Pit (Seasonal, April – October only)
- Updated Indoor Restrooms.
- Color customizable Indoor and outdoor accent lighting
- Heat and Air Conditioning.
- On site parking for your guests (no overnight parking)
- For your guests to be more comfortable outside during the summer months we do spray for mosquitos to keep them under control
- Kitchenette staging area for your use or your caterers, including a large refrigerator (All food must be prepared off site and brought in)
**** Add on Features ****
Use of 2 separate on site spaces for couples and their wedding party to get ready during your 6 hour rental period.
Our elegant Posh Parlor $100.00
Our hip Hideaway cottage $100.00 (Seasonal, April through October Only)
Bar/Beverage Info : We want you to have the flexibility to create the perfect day for you! Thus, all vendors are the
choice of the renter (with the exception of beverages.) All beverages, soda and alcohol must be purchased through
the Grain Loft. We offer you the option to either customize your bar package a la carte or have the simplicity of
selecting one of our suggested bar packages along with a cash bar. Simply tailor the bar to suit your event.
What does the $250 service fee cover?*The day of service charge serves to staff the venue with at least one team member that will be on site prepping before your event, through your event, and after your event. They will be the ones to clean the venue, set up tables and chairs for your event, assist with moving any other furniture as needed for your day, meet your vendors as they arrive and get them situated and help them with any questions, keep restrooms clean and stocked, circulate the outside/inside of venue to keep things clean and tidy, start the fire pit in the evening, remove any tables and chairs from the dance floor for dancing, check in with caterers & bartender throughout event and keep them stocked with garbage and recycle bags, check in with bar to make sure service is going smoothly and as planned and many other duties that help to create a smooth wedding day process. Our staff members are not day-of-coordinators. It is recommended that you have a separate individual to help keep your day on schedule.